Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
Monthly Archives: March 2021
Thank you Tampa Bay Times – Times Publishing Co for naming PowerChord as a winner of the Tampa Bay Top Workplaces in 2021, as well as awarding us with the top work/life flexibility title! Creating a collaborative, supportive, and safe environment for our employees to learn and grow is our top priority and we couldn’t be more proud of our growth this past year!