Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
Four BPV Portfolio Companies Named to the Inc. 5000 List
BPV is proud to report that four of our portfolio companies have been named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in America: a comparative online car insurance platform and three B2B SaaS businesses.
Congratulations to Austin’s The Zebra (1st year), Dallas’ Spotio (2nd year in a row), Louisville’s SkuVault (4th year in a row) and Orlando’s PowerDMS (10th year in a row). We’re thrilled to be partnered with these great entrepreneurs!