Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
Fast-growing Tampa digital firm snares $4 million local venture investment
The $4 million is the first outside capital invested in Symphonic, based in Tampa and one of the largest independent music companies in the industry.
Symphonic, which partners with Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Pandora and others, provides new and established record labels and individual musicians with digital music distribution tools that allow content creators to quickly and cost effectively distribute their music to major music consumption platforms.
Full Article: Tampa Bay Business Journal