Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
See you next week in Orlando
If you are an entrepreneur or part of the “hodge-podge of scientists, institutions, and funding” that make up our state’s entrepreneurial ecosystem, we look forward to seeing you next week at the 2014 Florida Venture Capital Conference.
(You can click here to register.)
Registered attendance is up and the Board is very excited that Governor Scott will be speaking at the Opening Day lunch on Tuesday, January 28.
Venture capitalists and private equity investors from across the U.S. will gather at the Hyatt Regency Orlando for two days (january 28 & 29) of panel discussions, networking, and presentations from some of the most dynamic high-growth companies in Florida.