Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
Top 10 most read items of 2011
As the year draws to a close, we’ve compiled the top 10 most read blog posts of 2011 for Navigating Venture – Southeast. We thank you, our readers, for reading and sharing them with friends by email, LinkedIn and other social media.
God Bless you and have a Happy New Year – The Team at Ballast Point Ventures
- The Rise of the High Tech South – November 8
- Nurturing Start-ups – August 12
- Florida’s hodge-podge of scientists, institutions, and funding – February 16
- Top 10 Legal Mistakes of Entrepreneurs – July 12
- Good boards need tension and mutual esteem – August 9
- The Best Climate for Entrepreneurs – December 14
- Danica Patrick vs. Ricky Bobby on the subject of failure – June 14
- How you react defines the relationship – February 23
- Inside the mind of great entrepreneurs – February 2
- The optimism of the entrepreneur – December 9