Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
Mid-year twitter digest
Enjoy this potpourri of our twitter activity from the first half of 2011, in case you missed any of them:
- Book review of “Great Again”: Cut corporate taxes, reduce regulatory burdens, rev up the patent office.
- RIP Ray Townsend, the Thomas Edison of meat and member of inaugural HOF class w/Jimmy Dean and Frank Purdue.
- Have D.C.’s ‘Best Schools’ Been Cheating?: Who erased all those wrong answers?
- VC = 0.2% of GDP, but the revs of companies created =21% of the economy WSJ.com: Whatever Happened to IPOs?
- How Entrepreneurs Led the Way to Revolution in Egypt.
- Horizon Data Centers enabling federal govt move to cloud computing.
- Tampa area venture investing rebounds in 2010, with Tower Cloud leading the way.
- Improvements & innovation in healthcare contributed to 50% of economic growth over the past two centuries.
- TX is #1 magnet state 6th yr in a row; FL #3. From Allied Van Lines 43rd annual magnet states report.