Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
BPV completes successful exit from QOL Medical
Ballast Point Ventures is pleased to announce that it has sold its remaining interest in Fund I portfolio company, QOL Medical, LLC, in a minority recapitalization led by QOL’s largest shareholder, Cooper Capital. Under the terms of the all cash transaction, Ballast Point Ventures and the Company’s founders, Trevor Blake and Edwin Hernandez, will sell all of their interests. Edgemont Capital Partners served as the advisor to QOL on the transaction.
Additional detail can be found here.