Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
Upcoming panel discussion on company valuations
Next Wednesday – October 13 – Matt Rice will represent the venture industry in a panel discussion on company valuations. The panel, hosted by the Florida Venture Forum and the Gulf Coast Venture Forum, will be held from 5:30-8:30 at the Hyatt Regency in Sarasota. Details can be found here.
If you are in the area, please drop by and join the discussion.