Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
Up-and-coming Tampa musicians featured in six new Downtown Tampa playlists on Spotify
Source: ABC Action News WFTS Tampa Bay
By: Sean O’Reilly
TAMPA, Fla. — It just became easier to jog down Bayshore Boulevard or do yoga in Curtis Hixon Park while listening to up-and-coming Tampa musicians.
Symphonic Distribution and the Tampa Downtown Partnership worked together to create six new public playlists music on Spotify. Each playlist on the music streaming service offers a different experience for people living, working and playing in Tampa’s downtown neighbor.
“After moving our operations to the downtown area, we quickly realized that there is a great opportunity to connect this vibrant and dynamic area with the music that is being created in it,” said Janette Berrios, Director of Marketing for Symphonic Distribution.
The playlists features music from up-and-coming Tampa musicians, local favorites, indie music from around the globe and people performing in the monthly downtown music series, Rock the Park.
“We hope that listeners discover and experience the diversity, culture and incredible talent that our Tampa Bay area has to offer,” said Berrios.
Rock the Park is among the six playlists created by Symphonic. The others include Study Sessions, Tampa Riverwalk Run, Yoga in the Park, Zumba in the Park, and Pre-Game Party which is a tribute to Tampa Bay Lightning fans.
To view all the playlists, visit Tampa Downtown Partnership’s profile on Spotify at downtowntampamusic.com.