Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Posted August 19th, 2016 by PowerDMS
Orlando, Fla. (August 19, 2016) – PowerDMS, the leading cloud-based policy and procedure management software company, has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing privately-held U.S. companies. This marks the sixth consecutive year PowerDMS has made the list.
“I’m humbled to be recognized alongside America’s most successful companies,” said Josh Brown, PowerDMS founder and CEO. “Our team is passionate about providing the most innovative product and providing exceptional customer service. It’s rewarding to know the hard work is paying off as evident by our continued growth.”
Founded in 2001, PowerDMS has grown revenue by more than 84 percent over the past three years and is on track for continued growth this year. With this revenue growth, PowerDMS will be able to grow its workforce, provide innovative customer support and enhance the technology platform with new features.
PowerDMS recently launched a mobile app for Apple devices and has now turned their attention to developing an app for Android platform users. PowerDMS is also proud to be named one of Florida’s Best Companies to Work For by Florida Trend magazine and one of Orlando’s Best Places to Work by the Orlando Business Journal.
PowerDMS, headquartered in Orlando, Fla., is a cloud-based document management software company. The application provides practical tools to organize and manage crucial documents and industry standards, train and test employees, and uphold proof of compliance, thereby helping organizations reduce risk and liability. PowerDMS simplifies document management through powerful collaboration, process and automation. www.PowerDMS.com
About Inc. and the Inc. 5000
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today’s innovative company builders. Total monthly audience reach for the brand has grown significantly from 2,000,000 in 2010 to over 6,000,000 today. www.inc.com