Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
Governor Rick Scott Appoints Drew Graham to Institute for the Commercialization of Public Research Board of Directors
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Today, Governor Rick Scott announced the appointment of Drew Graham to the Institute for the Commercialization of Public Research Board of Directors
Graham, 49, of Tampa, is a managing partner with Ballast Point Ventures. He currently serves as vice chair for the Tampa General Hospital Foundation. Graham received his bachelor’s degree from Princeton University and master’s degree from Harvard University. He succeeds Manny Fernandez for a term beginning April 27, 2016, and ending November 03, 2018.