Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
End-of-year twitter digest
Thank you to all our readers for joining the conversation here in 2011. We wish you all a happy and prosperous 2012!
- Harvard Working Knowledge: Lean start-up strategy: “minimum viable products” can validate the business direction.
- VC dispatch: interactive map of venture capital in the US.
- Advances in personalized oncology: The promise of personalized cancer treatment
- WSJ: Sleep apnia linked to dementia in older women. More on “the new cholesterol” at NVSE.
- HBS Working Knowledge: Perfecting the pitch
- Final six startups make cut in Gazelle Lab’s 90-day crash course in launching a business.
- Corporate execs see Texas & SE as best for business
- Nashville a hot spot for start-ups in healthcare
- Tower Cloud Talks Wireless Backhaul with TMCnet at COMPTEL PLUS in Orlando
- The Daily Start-Up: Tower Cloud expands foothold throughout the SE, secures $49 million round of financing
- An American tiger state. This much is obvious: Texas, not California, better be the American future.
- Fasting growing metros: Southeast holds Top 3 spots & 10 out of Top 20
- Tilted Kilt saves time and sanity with the online scheduling efficiency, reporting, and forecasting of Hotschedules.
- A counter-intuitive plan for increasing innovation: The Thiel Foundation
- Cash crunch for seed co’s? Consumer fickle fancy harder to predict than tech so some investors don’t leave the dollar tables.
- RT @peHUB: Why Great Entrepreneurs Take Big Risks And Sometimes Get Fired
- An interview with a man who understands excellence
- The future of pharma: targeted, personalized, biologically customized medicine