Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
Southeastern cities dominate Forbes Top 10 list
Our region took 9 out of the 10 top spots in Forbes’ list of The Next Big Boom Towns in the U.S. The rankings were done in conjunction with Mark Schill at the Praxis Strategy Group, and are based on job growth, attractive lifestyle, ease of starting a business, and a broad range of demographic factors.
We do love Phoenix, but these are several of the cities we and our entrepreneurs call home.
- Austin, TX
- Raleigh, NC
- Nashville, TN
- San Antonio, TX
- Houston, TX
- Washington, DC-VA-MD-WV
- Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- Charlotte, NC-SC
- Phoenix, AZ
- Orlando, FL