Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
End-of-year Twitter Digest
Thank you to all our readers for joining us here for a bloggin’ 2010. We wish you all a happy and prosperous 2011!
Enjoy this potpourri of our recent twitter activity to end the year, in case you missed any of them:
- Two (2) interactive maps and census results demonstrate the Southeastern states’ bright economic future: (1) per capita municipal debt burdens and (2) an analyses of the strengths & weaknesses of their respective business climates. Among the many reasons hummus moved south.
- The Travel Channel ranks “our” Skyway Bridge #3 in the world, behind only Akashi Kaikyo & Golden Gate.
- Cultural Differences in decision making, from Professor Michael Roberto.
- New favorite video: Keynes vs. Hayek.
- What a blown call teaches us about civility and honesty, and also accountability and brave apologies.
- Lessons from unusual sources on risk management and persistence and minding the details.
- A contrarian view on inflation.
- iPad: phenomenal or just an iPhone with a pituitary problem?
- CEOs = “rats jacked up on amphetamines“?! More likely a fit of journalistic aspersion…
- The indispensable social contributions of entrepreneurs.