Most popular posts
- What makes great boards great
- The fate of control
- March Madness and the availability heuristic
- When business promotes honesty
- Due diligence: mine, yours, and ours
- Alligator Alley and the Flagler (?!) Dolphins
- Untangling skill and luck in sports
- The Southeastern Growth Corridors
- Dead cats and iterative collaboration
- Empirical evidence: power corrupts?
- A startup culture poses unique ethical challenges
- Warren Buffett and after-tax returns
- Is the secret to national prosperity large corporations or start-ups?
- This is the disclosure gap worrying the SEC?
- "We challenged the dogma, and it was incorrect"
- Our column in the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Our letter in the Wall Street Journal
Other sites we recommend
BPV adds two companies to portfolio
Ballast Point Ventures had a busy November, completing two new growth equity investments: Horizon Data Center Solutions and Tower Cloud. “We are excited to partner with the Horizon and Tower Cloud teams,” said Paul Johan, BPV Partner. “Both companies are focused in rapidly growing industry segments, and we look forward to leveraging our experience and network to help fuel substantial continued growth.”
Horizon Data Center Solutions provides data center co-location services and a suite of high touch managed services primarily to small and mid-sized businesses. Tower Cloud is a leading provider of mobile backhaul services to wireless carriers nationally, with a particular emphasis on the Southeast.